Please read carefully the terms of condition before accessing this website.
1. Source of personal data: Personal data, held by ITKI US, are collected directly from the interested person at the moment that these are put in the specific fields provided on the web form.
2. Purpose of treatment: The personal data are processed according to the following purposes: a) fulfillment of obligations provide by law, regulations or legislation; b) functional activities carried out by ITKI US, made via email as newsletter to notify such additional functions in relation to which the individual has the right to give or deny consent. Each individual has the right to refuse or revoke, at any time, her/his consent to the treatment, without adverse consequences in the relationship and / or to perform services requested before withdrawal.
3. Data processing methods: In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the processing of personal data occurs through manual, computer and data with strictly logic related to the finality above and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data
4. Categories of data subject to processing: In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, ITKI US processes personal data other than “sensitive” and “judicial” ones.
5. Categories of subject to whom the data may be communicated: Your personal data may also to be released, if requested, to the Competent Authority in the legal / legislative matters in accordance with current regulations. The data processed by ITKI US are not subject to disclosure.
6. Personal Rights: We also inform you, that the legislation on protection of personal data gives to the interested person the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular it may be possible to obtain:
a) Confirmation of the existence or not of data that concerning her/him, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
b) Information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and the mode of treatment as well as the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
c) indication of the owner’s identity, as well as the categories of people to whom the Personal Information may be disclosed or may to knowledge
d) the deletation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectifying or, when interested, integrating data.
The interested individual can also oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning her/him.
Requests referred in paragraph 6 may be submitted in writing to ITKI US through email message sent to the box firstname.lastname@example.org
The idea “Panettieri d’Italia – Breads from Creative Cities” born from the collaboration among Fabriano Creative City and Creative Knowledge Foundation. The project is focused on bread’s cultural heritage and on the simplest of ingredients appreciated by young and old: flour and water.
Project coordinator: Fabriano UCC
Supported by Creative Cities Network and from the Creative Cities of:
Adelaide (Australia), Krakow (Poland), San Cristóbal de Las Casas (Mexico), Kansas City, Paducah, Tucson, San Antonio, and Seattle (USA).